The network management platform enables management of every element of the delivery of service to the mobile user. By enabling the edge of the network to apply control from policies managed in the cloud, the mobile user can have the experience that you design for them.
QoS for applications, bitrate monitoring and policy enforcement, security policy enforcement, and the ability to optimize performance for specific groups of customers on the fly are all part of the Infolink-USA enabled network management platform.
● Seamless network-wide registration enables users to register once and then move freely to other managed domains, while still being tracked in the enterprise identity database
● Payment gateways for different classes of users
● Network access is dynamically provisioned based on appropriate policy, access rights determined based on the identity and profile of the user/device
● Enforces user authentication right at the access point, effectively isolating devices from the network
● Automatically quarantine of non-compliant users, and offers self-remediation to alleviate requests to help desk and tracks security violations for compliance audits
● Detailed Analytics
● Location based services including E-911 compliance