The Infolink-USA team recognizes that the event itself is what every design, deployment, policy and feature are based on – insuring the participants and other customer groups have the exact experience that has been planned for.
Infolink-USA will work with you to be as prepared ahead of the Event day(s) as is possible. InfoLink-USA further will be staffed and ready for Event Day level support including:
1. Extra Staffing for the duration of the event including before and after
2. Ability to poll end user devices for frequency utilization and change RF landscape based on actual needs via software defined radios in Xirrus wireless Arrays
3. Real Time optimization for preferred or any customer group
a. Real time bandwidth monitoring and policy enforcement to ensure that your preferred customers continue to have the best experience
b. Optimization of unicast and multicast video content delivery to preferred customers
c. Advanced Game Day interactive features and applications optimized for preferred customers
4. Onsite team to deploy remote hotspots to increase coverage and capacity in unforseen areas of congestion
5. Location based services support for safety and E911- we will help ensure that the first responders have the information they need to do their jobs.