Ole Miss University and C-Spire Wireless required a wireless solution to provide paid, free and premium access to it’s customers and fans at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. infoLink was contracted to turn key the entire solution from construction drawings to delivering the application layer. This project moved at an incredible pace and during the Alabama game over 30,000 users were connected with access speeds exceeding 40 Mbps per user to the handset.
- Enabled the carrier to use wifi as a network layer, data offload
- Full specification of next generation architecture
- General Contractor and PM
- Operator of the system – onsite and remote support
- Focused on the end game.. built a system that is easy and cost effective to manage