Infolink and its principals have participated in a number of municipal, carrier and enterprise fiber and wireless projects including:
- Fiber Optic and Wireless project at Ole Miss Vaught Hemingway Stadium and the Arena – delivering over 100 Mbps downloads during peak traffic to 67,500 users with dual 10 Gbps fiber optic uplinks.
- UMC Fiber Optic DAS (Distributed Antenna System) project – largest hospital campus complex in Louisiana. Fiber fed carrier network for AT&T, VZW and Sprint.
- Carrier Network: Fiber Optic and Tower build out of 186 Nextel Cellular towers in Northeast Florida, 800 LTE towers in Dallas, 400 LTE towers in Los Angeles, 380 LTE towers in Philadelphia
- Fairhope AB, Municipal Fiber Optic and DAS for VZW and C Spire
- Smoothie King Center: Fiber Optic and DAS project for Verizon and T Mobile
- Chevron: Fiber Optic and Distributed Antenna Project for VZW, AT&T and Sprint for Midland, TX
- 350 location MPLS (connects all locations on same network from diverse carriers via fiber, copper and LTE) for LHC Group, all apps hosted in data center, full remote network management
- 180 location MPLS (fiber, copper and LTE) for Acadian Ambulance – 3 layers of network resilience, physical and logical diversity, full remote network management
- Hundreds of wired and wireless projects with Fiber Optic backbone transporting carrier signals of: AT&T, VZW, T Mobile, Sprint, Nextel Partners, C Spire, etc.